Second November Blog Post

Interestingly enough November flew by so quickly! I think a lot of that was due to the Thanksgiving long break my school had in-between. Between there and then, I worked with my mannequins, as well as obtained more tools. With the mannequins, I was able to not only have a head available to style whenever I wanted one, but I was able to practice more complicated braidings on them, as well as get more experience styling non-curly hair. I also began to start serious conversations as to how to move forward with expanding my reach to outside the school, as well as how to get professional aid. I intend to try my best to increase my expertise, get into contact with outside sources, as well as style the heads of more Emma girls going on into December.

Comments

  1. Yes, let's plan your off-campus opportunities. I think there are interesting things you can do in the Capital District that will align with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampooing Problem

December Blog Post

Autobiography