December Blog Post

December was quite hectic, for as a senior, I was involved in Emma Willard's longstanding tradition of Revels- our Senior Play.  Immediately after that, I flew out to Dominica, which, unfortunately, due to the devastating impacts of Hurricane Maria, was lacking in electricity and subsequently Wi-Fi. Luckily, not only did I get to dye my own hair red in Dominica but, at Emma, I was given the opportunity to try my hand at Emma in extension crotcheting, as I did a girls hair for Revels, as it was a formal event.  I fully intend to continue to style heads in January and the upcoming months with renewed vigor and creativity.
 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the post and excellent pictures! It is great seeing you in action, and visualize the creative work that you are doing. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampooing Problem

Autobiography