Continuation

Recently, I've been making future plans and finalizing my end of year plan. I have scheduled locations for a hair care session in May, to be promoted on my return from spring break. Over spring break, I intend to do intensive research on new styles and different types of extension braidings. I also intend to design at least two personal styles. Recently, I have continued to teach my apprentice different styles and hair care tips. I have also done some heads myself. I also got the unique opportunity to visit a salon in Troy, and plans are being made for me to go there weekly, so that I can get the experience of observing hair done in a professional setting. Despite Spring Break taking up most of the month though, I am very excited for what March has to bring!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampooing Problem

December Blog Post

Autobiography