First October Blog Post

This October, particularly in the first two weeks, I did get less done than anticipated, but I was able to get more of my plans in place. I worked with my mentor, Denesha and was able to get a clearer idea of where I wanted to go with the project as well as how to get in contact with various people who  could help me in that process, both on and off campus. I also decided on broadening my project into something that could live on at Emma Willard.

This idea was catalyzed when I met people who were rather interested in learning from me in order to practice and style girls' hair here in the futere. As a result, I will be adding how-to videos to my social media site once it is created. I have started to consider the logistics of that descision and am happy with what i have created so far. I was also able to update and finesse my list of items to purchase, as well as research different brands and how effective, cost friendly and accessible they are. Additionally, I watched many hair tutorials and studied the various hairstylist's method of performing styles, particularly hair cutting and Dutch braiding. I then began to mentally integrate that knowledge into my personal creation of a method that would work efficiently for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Shampooing Problem

December Blog Post